APPLICATION FIELDS OF CONFORMITY CERTIFICATION
For any kind of goods, which are imported from other countries or produced in Russia, that are NOT under the NEW CERTIFICATE OF CONFORMITY TR TS and that are the subject of certification according to the Russian Legislation.
For exported goods, these Certificates are necessary among custom documentation on Russian Customs. Most of the imported goods pass through customs by means of single delivery certificates which are obtained after arrival of the subject delivery. If the manufacturer has certificates for 3 years-serial production, there is no need repeatedly obtain any certificate, an approved copy of these certificate is enough to realize this mission.
For the domestic market, all the wholesalers and retailers are obliged to submit these certificates when they are asked by their clients and governmental inspectors. This is an another reason the necessity to have these certificates for commercial bodies. Even there is no right advertising for some goods if they have no certificates.
For any ordinary consumer in the Russian market, certified goods are more reliable than the others. To increase the sales depend on certified products directly.
Please, contact us to know if your product necessity of GOST Certification.
A sample of GOST-R for 3 years serial production. (valid only until February 2015, substituted by the new Certificate of Conformity TR TS) Please click on the picture for detailed view. The certification is very helpful to compete with reproduced goods that comes to the market from abroad.
The Certificate of Conformity TR TS eliminate the different forms of GOST R certificates with the exclusion of the voluntary GOST R certificate, this means that GOST R markings and rules only apply to this class of products.
The authorization of Certification is applied by "The Federal Agency on Technical Regulating and Metrology" and other accredited specialized Certification Bodies and accredited Test Laboratories.
« Gost logo can be seen here. This Mark should be used on the products and packages with the Certification Body registration number under the logo.
TYPES OF CERTIFICATION SCHEME (only applicable to Voluntary GOST R)
- Single Delivery ( Shipment ) Certificates:
In this case, there is an importer (Russian Company) and on the base of the contract with this entity we can apply for certification for a single (Batch) delivery. This certificate is given to the importer according to the Contract and Invoice, for the goods of this delivery. For a different delivery or a different buyer, this type of certificate is not valid. Sample tests sometimes necessary.
- GOST-R Certificate for Serial Production (for 1 year):
In this case, there is no need of any Russian importer, certificates are given directly to the manufacturer for 1 year period. The products which are written on the certificate, can be delivered to Russia directly on this period. Sample tests might be necessary.
- GOST-R Certificate for Serial Production (for 3 years):
In this case, there is no need of any Russian importer, certificates are given directly to the manufacturer for 3 year period. The products which are written on the certificate, can be delivered to Russia directly on this period. Sample tests might be necessary.
According to the Russian Legislation, for 3 years Serial production Certificates, Annual Inspection for production should be made by Accredited Certification Body every year.
We are able to avoid such inspection visit as far as we have always inspectors in Italy
The Places that GOST-R Certificates are used:
- Russian Customs (Obligatory)
- Wholesalers and Retail Markets
- In Construction Business
- Industrial Production Areas, (Factories; Oil Industry etc.)
- Industrial Service Facilities (Industrial Kitchens, Laundry Units etc.)
Also, GOST-R Certificates are very effective in other C.I.S. Countries.
Countries that require GOST R Certificates: Russian Federation
Countries that may accept GOST R Certificates: Georgia, Azerbaijan, Moldavia.
Ukraine: GOST-R not accepted, UkrSEPRO certificates are necessary
Belarus: GOST-R not accepted, GOST BY certificates are necessary
Kazakhstan: GOST-R not accepted, GOST K certificates are necessary
STEPS OF THE CERTIFICATION PROCESS
These certificates are given by the Certification Organs which is accredited by "The Federal Agency on Technical Regulating and Metrology".
1. Contact Us with data on your products and we will answer you as soon as possible.
2. Your commercial requirements and subject products will be evaluated and you will receive a detailed quotation including all terms, price and process steps related for your GOST Certification. We shall submit our quotation within 48 Hours by mail.
3. For 1 or 3 year serial production or shipment Certification, GOST Certificates will be obtained by means of sample testing and/or existing documents and test reports.
4. Your original GOST Certificates will be sent to your postal address by fast courier.
The GOST R Certificates can be classified as:
1. Mandatory Certificates : These kind of certificates are asked with Customs Clearance documentation. CANCELLED after TR TS come into force
2. Mandatory TR Certificates : Also for custom clearance for goods under old Technical Rules. CANCELLED after TR TS come into force
3. Voluntary Certificates : These kind of certificates are valid only for the domestic market.
4. Declaration of Conformity : Asked for custom clearance CANCELLED after TR TS come into force
5.Letter of Exemption : Asked for custom clearance, might be issued instead of a Voluntary certificate
Validity: 3 years. It may be obtained for a specific contract or with 1 year validity
Necessary for: import the product in Russia
Must be issued for: all products not under new TR TS regulation
from left: Gost R – TR (valid only until 02/2015), GOST R voluntary, Gost R (valid only until 02/2015)
Note: please click on the pictures for detailed view
GOST R mark for mandatory certification
(substituted by EAC marking)
It might be called as traditional Russian certification mark. There are 3 kinds of this mark and 3 cases when you must use this mark for labeling your goods or equipment. First of all, you must obligatory label by this mark every item of your product which was certified in GOST R system and an obligatory GOST R certificate was issued for this product. In this case ID code of certification body must be pointed under the mark.
GOST R mark for mandatory declaration (substituted by EAC marking)
If you equipment or goods were obligatory declared in GOST R system, such equipment or goods must be marked by GOST R certification mark without certification body ID under the mark.
• GOST R obligatory mark image:
GOST R mark for Voluntary certification
If your equipment or goods were voluntary certified in GOST R system and Voluntary GOST R certificate was issued in this case you must use certification mark with sign ДОБРОВОЛЬНАЯ СЕРТИФИКАЦИЯ.
• GOST R Voluntary mark image:
TR mark (substituted by EAC marking)
In special cases when you have an industrial equipment or machines which were certified or declared in accordance with safety requirements of special or common technical regalements (TR), you must label your equipment with TR mark. There is no difference between obligatory, voluntary and declaration TR marks.
• TR mark image under new technical rules:
Note: Please check EAC page for info on new TR TS markings.